A weekend of happiness...

D.W.Q.M.: "It's so peaceful, like Earth after a thunderstorm." -Tegan Jovanka

Happiness is...the middle of August and the temp's less than 70 degrees.

Bliss.

Ahh, I can let my hair down.

Yesterday it was sunny and cool-and I loved it! So did
Perseph! ;)
Today it was cloudy, and we had some lake-effect rain (much needed rain, I think) but the temp is still cool, and it's not muggy-perfect for a lunch break walk! (Since she's back at KSL, Shar and I are determined to start walking during lunch on a regular basis again!)

Before I forget-I'd like to thank Andy and Adam for showing up for the evening procession the last day of the Feast! Since they arrived after we had lined up, I didn't see them. During the evening procession, since we are playing constantly, the only people I am aware of are those who are right next to me. "Thanks, you two!!" :-D (special thank you to Perseph, too-who let me know they were there) :)

Happiness from Saturday:
Disc golf with Adam, Jerm, Perseph and Foofy! Adam, Jerm and I started out early. I have to admit, I wasn't feeling well when I woke up, but I'm glad I went. As soon as I was up and around, I started to feel better, and the exercise helped. Also, I improved my score! Encouragement from the guys was a big plus, too. :) Later, when we stopped for lunch, Jerm had to leave, but we met up with Perseph and Foofy to play some more. The four of use almost got half way, but we had to stop so Adam could get to work. (Good thing we did, too! Storms were coming in)
After disc golf, Perseph and I went to JoAnn's and raided the clearance isle. Shopping with Perseph is always fun!! Hey, Perseph-ready for this coming weekend? I have an extra JoAnn's coupon! LOL. ;)

Sunday happiness:
Short, easy Italian band gig (San Nicola procession at St. Rocco's-also fondly referred to as the 'pots and pans procession' ;)) Then an afternoon and evening at home doing nothing but relaxing-first time in a couple of weeks! That was nice...ahhhh... I'm feeling much better now. :)

Comments