Blog challenge

D.W.Q.M.: "Oh, my giddy aunt!" -the Second Doctor

My second entry for
August blog challenge. :)

I actually have two today. One-my sister found a job! Yay! :) She had been looking for a while, but it was hard finding something part time for the hours she could work. But now she has one, so we're all happy! :)

Of course, this always makes me happy:

Mellon: 'I've got to get away from these weirdos!' LOL ;)

My sister took this while we were stopping for gas, right after they had picked me up this past June. Whether it's just them saying, 'I miss you! I love you!' over the phone, sending me an email through Grandma's account, a hand written note, even just the pictures my sister sends me through her cell phone-they always makes me happy!

Whenever my sister sends me a new picture, I have a habit of printing it out and running around and showing it to everybody. One of my coworkers, Mary, once commented, 'I thought I heard a squeal of delight!' As I was showing her a new picture. Everyone remembers when Boo was born; the baby blanket that I had to finish before Mellon was born; everyone has seen at least one drawing that T has made for me, and I'm pretty sure everyones heard at least once, probably twice about the time we picked up Kyle from a friends house (the same day the picked up me) and how he saw me and yelled, 'Auntie Ella! It's my auntie!' and ran up and gave me this great big, sweaty bear hug. (hey, it was the summer and he had been playing all day!) ;)


Yah, they make me happy. :)

Comments