laughter=happy

D.W.Q.M.: Barbara: "What's that awful noise?"
the First Doctor: "I beg your pardon... 'Awful noise'? A good way to talk about my singing!"
Barbara: "No, Doctor, not that awful noise -- the other one!"

Ooh, the August blog challenge is really challenging, not because I don't have enough things that makes me happy, but rather, I don't have enough time to post every day! ;) That's ok, though. As
Michael had mentioned in his comments, the way we go about it is up to our own interpretation. :) So, I have another small post. ;)

In my opinion, if you are laughing, you are happy, so I'll post something that I heard on the program,
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue that made me burst into laughter:

The song, 'I've got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts' sung to the tune of 'Girl From Iponema'

Enjoy!!! :-D

Comments