Be happy!

D.W.Q.M.:The Third Doctor: "Your paper on DNA synthesis was quite remarkable for your age."
Prof. Jones: "A promising youngster, huh?"
Third Doctor: "No, no; I mean for the age that you live in."

I thought that I would start
Micheal's August challenge by posting something that made me smile over the weekend. :)

I was in the children's section of Half-Priced Books looking for something for Mellon and Boo when I heard this tiny voice say, ''scuse me.' I looked down and saw this little boy who was politely waiting for me to move so he could put a book back onto the shelf. His mother, who was keeping track of at least 3 kids, had just turned around to look at him as he said it, looked up at me and said, 'Oh, my gosh! He said it unprompted!!' Then, with an embarrassed laugh said, 'I'm sorry, it's just that he's only 2! I'm so proud of him!' I smiled and told her it was ok, and that she should be proud. As I was walking away, my friend Kim came up to me and said, 'ahhh, I should have known this is where you'd disappear to!' I laughed and told her about the little boy. He was so cute!


Everyone have a great day!

Comments