Today's happiness

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delight and satisfaction of the arts... the gentle art of fisticuffs." -the First Doctor

Tuesday Jerm and Adam introduced me to disc golf. Even though my arm was quite sore, and I was so much over par that I lost count, I still had a great time! Adam's been doing this for several years ago, so he is the expert. Jerm just started last week, but he's looking pretty good out there. :) We went to play again this evening, and although I still sucked, I was able to keep track of my score this time around. :) Both Adam and Jerm say they can see that I'm improving, so that made me happy!! :) We play again this Saturday-I hope to improve even more! ;) It's going to be a slow process, but well worth it. :)

Also-we made Adam happy-he's really excited that we like disc golf. He was afraid that he'd take us, and we'd be like, yeah, this is cool,we should do it ahgain sometime', and then never hearing anything about it again. Now he'll have some buddies in town to play with. :-D Yay!

Comments