friendly game of happiness...

D.W.Q.M.: "Well, you see, Mr Scarman, I have the advantage of being slightly ahead of you. Sometimes behind you, but normally ahead of you." -the Fourth Doctor

Three cheers to
Perseph, who won Settler's on taco night!

Yay, taco night! This past taco night we watched the first episode of Farscape that I saw. It brought back a fond memory. My friend Jeff needed a place to stay while visiting, so I offered him my apartment. He accepted, but about a week before he came over, he asked if we could watch this show called Farscape (apparently it was starting it's second season that week) He said, 'you gotta love Farscape.' I said, sure, okay.

Well, the Wenesday before he came, I noticed that USA was going to be airing a two part story from the show. I decided to watch it to see what I had agreed to.

By the end of the first episode, I was like, 'wow, this is pretty frellin' cool.' By the end of the second, I was like, 'I want more! I want more!!!' I could not wait for Friday!


Yup, it's all Jeff's fault-he's the one responsible for getting me hooked on my second-favorite tv show of all time. (the first being Doctor Who of course. ;) ) LOL.

Last night Perseph, Jerm and I had a nice, somewhat unusal friendly (no one got stuck with the robber!) game of Settlers. I am proud to say that I had the same strategy as Jerm for winning the game.

...unfortunately he had both the resources and the turn before I could implement it. LOL

Tonight I have hanging out with my friends and SciFi Friday.

This weekend I have discgolf with the guys and shopping with Perseph to look forward too.

I'm so happy it's Friday!!!

Comments