The tvjunkie files #8

D.W.Q.M.: Sgt. Benton: "What are we going to do now?"
The Second Doctor: "Keep it confused, feed it with useless information. I wonder if I have a television set handy?"

*heehee* Yes, I know-I have used this quote several times. But it's the only one that I can think of that actually mentions a television in Doctor Who. I'm sure there's more, but my minds a blank...and I kinda like this one. If you can think of any other good ones, please feel free to pass them along! ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Series: Judging Amy (CBS)
Episode: Sex, Lies and Expedia.com (season finale)
Original Airdate: 05/18/2004

"Okay, next time I have a life altering ephiphany, I'm sharing it with another family." -Kyle

So they managed to touch base with every major story line this season in the season finale-cool. The brought up Gillian and Peter's seperation...could it lead to divorce? I dunno, but I do have to agree with Peter here-she was the one that said she didn't think she was in love with him anymore and needed to go find herself. She started this. I do hope that counselling helps, though. (ever the hopeless romantic, yup that's me) Speaking of divorce, Ignacio never got one...? WHOA. Yeah, I can see why Maxine is upset-especially since he wasn't the one to tell her! Moving on to relationship #3-as Karen im'd me the next day: "AMY KISSED HIM!" *heehee* I thought their 'make-up' was cute: arguing, arguing, arguing... then kissing, kissing, kissing... Go David! ;) Alicia is still doubtful, especially since he got the call about the murder weapon-yes, he still has baggage-but he told Amy what was up this time-he was straight with her. And IMHO, if this clears up, hopefully all the baggage (or most of it, anyway) will disappear.

Regarding the kid who killed his parents-I think I have to agree with Alicia-you couldn't have predicted that he was going to turn on his own family like that. I think it's hard to say which kid needs to be locked up, and which just need regular counciling. I have to admit, when they found the list and plans in his locker, I was thinking Columbine, but still... Thank God I don't have to make decisions like that. Poor Amy-this is going to be a rough summer for her.

My favorite scene was at the end, though-the look of bewilderment when Vince walked in the door!

"...are Peter and I too old to be sharing bunkbeds?"

The look on their faces was priceless-and the show ending the season on that note was awesome! Not a life or death cliffhanger like last year, but just enough to make you say, "OMG!" or "What the...?" and come back next year! :)

Comments