Random thoughts-the 'OMG I am so Bored at Work' Edition

D.W.Q.M.: President Borusa: "We must know what is happening there."
the Master: "Did it occur to you to go and look?"

Ah, they had to take down the cataloging system again-since they are finishing their upgrade of the server-found out today it'll be down again on Thursday. What fun. I am taking bets as to whether or not it will be back up again tomorrow morning. In the meantime, as I wait for my next 'you don't need the catalog to do this!' project, I decided to add another round of random quotes and links. ;)

Now, I know Chem 107/108 was difficult in college, but I never wrote down answers like
these seen here. LOL! Those stupid aliens with their illegal moon rock trades... ;)

From the same site (I think you're getting me addicted, Sharon!) Remember the wedding dress guy? click here for an update. Turns out the guy did a little fibbing about his story-oh, well-it was fun reading it! And he wants to be a comedy writer...LOL.

Speaking of comedy writers-if you missed the Dick Van Dyke Reunion, TvLand is having an encore presentation of it tonight. (People, please: contain your excitement! LOL ;) )

11:30am-I check my buddy list-of the 9 names that were listed as being online, every other one had an away message next to it. Neat. (did I mention I was bored? ;) )

Sharon and I were checking out baby names (she finds out what she's having this Thursday!) from the Top 100 Baby Names of 2003. Guess what? My name is number 38! Wow! My sister comes in at 34, my mother's name is still on there, but Boo beats us all. ;) Guess her name is still quite popular, even after 4 years. ;)

Speaking of Boo, I was talking to my sister at lunch, and Boo mooned her!! Way to go, Boo!!! Now, where did she learn that? ;) She's getting pretty big-already more than half my height. I need to practice my Aunt Bea's accent, so I can say, 'When you get taller than me, I am not going to speak to you until you're twenty!' ;)

COUNTDOWNS
Marcon 39: 9 days!!!
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkbaan: 16 days!!
Trip to Minnesota: 42 days!!! (well, give or take a day or two. ;) )
Persephone's Wedding: 109 days!!!!
Baby Arrival Announcements: Too many days to keep track of! ;) *heeheee*

Comments