The tvjunkie files #7

D.W.Q.M.: Sgt. Benton: "What are we going to do now?"
The Second Doctor: "Keep it confused, feed it with useless information. I wonder if I have a television set handy?"

The problem with recording things on Friday and Saturday is that I never seem to have time to catch up! I'm at least 3 episodes behind on JAG, and 2 on Andromeda (I watched one on SciFi tonight-even though it was out of order. dang!) So, instead of trying to catch up on things I've missed , what am I doing up this late at night? Writing in my blog and watching a rerun of Stargate SG-1. ;) *heehee*!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Series: CSI (CBS)
Episode: #4.22
Original Airdate: 05/13/2004

Ahh, Sam Braun again. I hate murderers with money and power who can get away with it. Even his own daughter knows he's guilty! Too bad this time he was framed and innocent. (I know that sounds cruel, but he seems so cocky-I hope he gets his just desserts soon.) I liked the computers in the shoes designed to beat the roulette wheel-I could use a pair! (I'd be too chicken to use it though-so I guess that's a moot point.) ;)

Promotion time! Two different promotions, funds for only one. Since they cut the Lead CSI promotion, does this mean Greg gets to become more than a lab rat? (aww, but I loved him as a lab rat! Oh, well-go Greg!!) No new Lead CSI, but Grissom still recomended Nick...instead of Sara. She immediately took it personal-no, he doesn't have a problem, but she obviously does. From what I've seen in the past couple of seasons, I think Nick would've made a better Lead anyway. (and no it's not because I think he's cute-like Grissom said-he didnt' care if he got the job or not Lead or no, he'd still be CSI-and he doesn't take things personally nearly as much as Sara does. Wonder what the season finale will bring...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Series: Without a Trace
Episode: Lost and Found
Original Airdate: 05/13/2004

Whoa-this episodes had more twists in it than a Twizzler! I am never going to do a search on my name again... ;) Just when you think you figured out what's going on-boom! They hit you with another twist. I thought it was good though-it kept my interest up. I have one beef though-Teresa claimed to be Serene's birth mother-but DNA testing said there was no match at all. Then we find out that Teresa is her paternal aunt. Now, I'm no genetics expert, but even though they are not mother-daughter-if she was related to Serene's birth father, wouldn't there be some type of match? Or did they just ignore it because it wasn't enough to be mother/daughter? Then again, it was never proven that Teresa's brother was her real father...

Big question of the day-will Jack Malone really move to Chicago with his wife and kids? Stay tuned to the season finale to find out! (although you might not find out until next fall!!! Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.....) ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Special mention: Queer Eye for the Weather Guy! (special segment on CBS's channel 19.)
05/13/2004

Was it a gag just to get more viewers? Maybe. Was it funny? Heck, yeah!!!! 19 Anchor Denise Dufala is friends with the cosmetics guy at Saks Fifth Avenue and thought it would be a good idea to straighten up Tanchek-a la 'Queer Eye For the Straight Guy' So they decided to do their own local version of the show, and my friend Chris was a part of the group!! Woo-hoo! Way to go, Chris! You looked absolutely fabulous!!! Hope you weren't out partying too hard last night-you had Peter worried!! ;) *hugs*

...was Tanchek really that much of a slob? ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------

*yawn* Well, I think that's it for me tonight. 'Nite All!!! :)


Comments