Luck be a taco, to-nigggghhht....

D.W.Q.M.: the Second Doctor: "The power cable generated an electrical field and confused their tiny metal minds. You might almost say they had a complete metal breakdown."
Jamie: "Oooh."
The Second Doctor: "I'm so sorry."

Since I haven't made any taco night email posts lately, I thought I would post this one I got from Jerm today:

I eat tacos / Oh such tacos / I eat tacos and nachos and cheese"
"...the power of / Burritos of the night..."
"Tacos / All alone in the hot sauce"
"Hot sauce, Mild sauce / Hot sauce, Mild sauce"
"Seventy Six Tacos in the big white bag"
"TacooOElla'sHome, where the sauce comes seepin' down my chin"
"My Taco / I just met a meal named My Taco"
"Ho-taco Hey-taco Taco Taco Ho / Taco Hey Taco Ho Taco"
"Taco / and beer / I need more beer / Hey, why don't you get me beer?"
"Don't cry for me, It's just hot sauce / The truth is I wanted Mild"
"Getting my tacos / Getting to eat them and hot sauce"
"You've got to eat on down / Eat on down tacos"
"Taco man, taco man, bring me a sack / full to the brim with this evening's snack"
"Something that's crunchy / I've got the munchies / Nachos for everyone / It's Tacos Tonight!"
"Burrito dreams, ripped at the seams / But, oh, those taco ni-IGHTS"


So, can you guess the songs that these were parodied from? (oooh! Audience participation!!!) Enjoy!

Soon i'll post about the fun we had in Cincinatti this weekend-Kari's wedding was a blast! Woo! :) Also, stay tuned for more astro talk-the sunspot regions are coming around again to the visible disk(and will soon be renamed), and experts are theorizing that there may still be a chance for some auroral activity!!!

Comments