Thank you, Fare Watcher!!!!!!!

D.W.Q.M.: "How about a trip in the TARDIS? I'm just off." -the Fourth Doctor

Woo-hoo!! It's only September, and I already have my flight for Christmas!! Yay! Non-stop to MPLS, and it's less than $250!! I still can't believe it!!! I had travelocity watch some fares for me, and usually it's not very helpful (the flight times are bad) but I hit the jackpot!! I'm sorry i'm so bubbly, but I was a little worried-last year my flight was over $300, and when I started looking last week, it was in the $349-375 price range (yikes!) *whew* I am quite relieved. :)

And coming soon to a blog near you(hopefully): the tvjunkie files! I was thinking about reviewing some of the stuff I watch on tv here (for those of you who know my tv habits, don't worry, it won't be everything -just the season premieres and a few episodes here and there. They would be my opinions, plus the added comment from people who watch them with me. ;) I was going to start with the premiere of Enterprise last week, but I got a little preoccupied with this really cool new game I rented, 'Soul Calibur II!' It is so awesome. I will admit, that one of the reasons why I wanted to try it was because Link from the Legend of Zelda was a playable character-but I had also tried the demos at Target and Best Buy, so I decided to rent it. Woo! It is sooo AWESOME!! (oh, i just said that, didn't i? ;) ) My thumbs are still cramped from many hours of play this weekend. ;) I've already unlocked 5 more characters (with help from Jerm) and some other extras. So far my favorite characters to play are Link (well, duh) and Xianghua.

I'll try to start my reviews this week sometime. I hope everyone has a great week! Sasha-I look forward to seeing you again on Saturday! Yes, and we'll definitely have to play some Phase 10!! :)

Comments