Eureka!!! Woo-hoo!!! Yippee-skippy!!!!!

D.W.Q.M.: "Eureka!!!" -the Third Doctor

I interrupt my originally planned tvshow review entry to bring you the following:

When I got into work this morning, a printout of this article was waiting for me at my desk-left behind by a kind co-worker who knows of my obsession with this particular British scifi show. ;)

Can it be? Can it really be? After more than a decade? DOCTOR WHO IS COMING BACK TO TELEVISION!!!!!!!! Grant it, it's not until 2005, and as far as I know, only the BBC1 will be carrying it, but still!!! There is always a chance! Maybe BBC America will pick it up...of course, that means I have to get a cable company that actually has BBCA in their lineup-but I can still dream, can't I? Who knows-maybe PBS will pick it up again! (boy, I'm really dreamin' big here) I I can't wait to tell my mom! Don't you just love cult television?!?! :-D Here's to the longest running scifi show in the world!! Cheers! :)

*Romana is getting dizzy from doing the 'Happy Dance' one too many times.*

Now, if only Farscape would come back...then I would be one very, very happy sci-fi camper!!!

Comments