Looking for a recipe...

D.W.Q.M.: "That's a most good-natured wine. A touch sardonic, perhaps, but not cynical. A most civilized wine, one after my own heart." -the Third Doctor

Okay, so there's this recipe I am looking for-a pasta dish that I had when I was in Minnesota-I thought it was called 'Fireworks pasta' but when I tried looking it up, I came up with a dish that had Cilantro (yuk. :p) and chicken in it.

I've tried looking it up several different ways: fireworks pasta dish, fireworks pasta, fireworks pasta casserole. Wait, I don't think I've tried 'hotdish' yet-hang on...

...nope, that came up empty, too. Although I found several links to sites in Minneosta (heh, go figure! LOL. ;)) including one with the line, "...learn the ultimate in terrorizing force when you face my Lutefisk Hotdish!" LOL, ROFL. :-D
Oooh, there's a recipe here for wild rice hotdish...

FOCUS, FOCUS!!!

*ahem* Okay. Here are some of the ingredients I *think* are in it: 5 different kinds of pasta, 3 different kinds of cheese, ground beef, and pasta sauce. I believe the receipe may have originated in a magazine, but I'm not 100% sure.

If anyone has any ideas, or may know the recipe, please let me know!

Tack! (thanks!) :)

Comments