Hey...more randomness...

D.W.Q.M.: The Brigadier: "Believe me, Doctor, the place is impregnable."
The 4th Doctor: "Never cared much for the word impregnable. Sounds a bit too much like unsinkable."
Harry: "What's wrong with unsinkable?"
4th Doctor: "Nothing, as the iceberg said to the Titanic."

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!! Mine was very good. I was pretty busy this past weekend, so I didn't have time to post. I really, really wanted to post on the 26th, when Doctor Who returned to tv on BBC1, but just didn't have the time. That's ok, though-I have more to post about it later. ;)

I started another knitting project awhile ago-I'm currently working on a prayer shawl-I'm about a third of the way done. I took a picture of it, but I haven't gotten around to posting it yet. I swear that I have 'work in progress' pictures of all of my projects-I just never got around to posting them. My goal for this weekend is to post a 'work in progress' picture of my prayer shawl. :)

So how many of you use the 'self-checkout' isles at the store? Personally, I'm not a huge fan of them, and I only use them when I'm with someone else.
Briggsy tells of her first experience of using them in England. I love her theory of what is actually going on in those little machines... ;)

I finally got a copy of the latest issue of Non-Sport Update. ...unfortunately it's the second issue of the year, not the first. I had been looking for the first issue since January, but my local Borders store never seemed to have recieved it. I think I know why-when I checked 2 weeks ago, there was nothing there-when I went there last Saturday, there was only 2 copies left of the latest issue! *sigh* When I looked into ordering a back issue, I found out that the first issue of this year was already sold out. Dang it! It would have been cool-it's the 15th anniversary of the magazine. At least there were only 3 promos with that issue-and I only really cared about one of them (the promo for Stargate Season 7 cards). I can probably fine that on eBay, or perhaps at the Collector's Warehouse on the west side. :)

Oh, and yes, I now realize that I mispelled 'recipe' in my last post-over and over again. 'c', 'e','i', and I do not get along very well. ;) That's what I get for not using the spell check button before publishing. BTW, I'm still looking for the recipe, so if anyone finds it...

Hope everyone has a great week-it actually feels like spring here in Cleveland!! :-D

Comments