Hippo, birdie, two ewes...

D.W.Q.M.: "Well, if we count in Earth terms I suppose I must be about four hundred...yes, about 450 years old! ... Yes. Well. Quite." -the Second Doctor

Happy Birthday,
Peresphone!!!


"You're older than you've ever been, and now you're even older,
And now you're even older,
And now you're even older.
You're older than you've ever been, and now you're even older,
And now you're older still."
-Older, by TMBG.

Nah, you 're quite a youngin'! Check it out:

The Doctor-see quote above. That was then. Now he's between 700-900 (depending on which incarnation you talk to...) ;)

Mr. Humphries: "She [my mother] always says, 'I'm older than me nose, and I little bit older than me teeth."
Mr. Granger: "I'm a great deal older than my teeth."

Bra'tac: "Not bad, for a man of a hundred and thrity-five."

Yoda: "When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not. Hmmm?"


LOVE YA!!!

Comments