Spooky

D.W.Q.M.: Ian: "Where's your spirit of adventure, hm?"
the First Doctor: "It died a slow and painful death when those bats came out of the rafters."

I've updated my front porch for Halloween!! To check it out, click here. Oh, and please let me know if there are missing images-I try to load them all, but I always seem to miss something... :) Thanks!

So tonight I foolishly decided to have a thriller/horror movie marathon all by myself. I made a bowl of popcorn, switched off the main lights, turned on my Halloween lights, lit some candles, then sat down to watch Gaslight (the 1944 version with Ingrid Bergman), the Ring, and Halloween.

...yeah, I'm not sleeping for the next couple of days...

Next week I want to watch the Exorcist and the Omen

...I'll never sleep again. ;)

Comments