And then there was one...

D.W.Q.M.: Liz Shaw: "You were a respected scientist once."
the traitorous Dr. Lennox: "Grossly underpaid."

I just found out this morning that I'm the only one left working on the storage project. We went from having four people in June, to just little ol' me. Great...

Speaking of storage, I told everyone at taco night last night that I'm going to be wearing a harness at storage. The look on everyone's face was priceless. :) Seriously though, we've been complaining about the working conditions there, so they want to run some air quality tests-and to be somewhat accurate, they need to run the tests while someone is actually working there. I don't really know the specifics yet. This morning my boss came up and asked what they were planning on doing, and I described it as best I could. He was imagining a mask from the World War I era...said we definitely have to get pictures of that. LOL.

*sigh* back to work for me!

Comments