"My bologna has a first name..."

D.W.Q.M.: "Maybe I am getting too young for this sort of thing." -the Fourth Doctor

A strange occurance was reported at a gas station on the corner of Noble and some random side street last night-a crazy girl was running around a car screaming, "Mr. Spider, you leave my friend alone!" How odd. ;)

Congrats to my friend Angel's son, CJ! His football team won this past weekend, 21-0!!! Woo! Times like this I wish Minnesota was alot closer, so I could go to his games. :) I hear there was much screaming and rejoicing-I love football! :)

A bunch of us from Cleveland went down to Medina this weekend to visit our friends Steph and Dan. Their son is soooo adorable!!! I crawled under the table for an exciting game of Peek-a-Boo, and later, while he was outside swinging, Steph mentioned he loves it when someone stands in front of him and pretends to be hit by the swing. So, of course, I had to run out in front and wipeout. He was very amused. :) The funniest thing, though, was when he was trying to mimic Arthur's growling, 'rarh, rarh, rarh...' Steph said it sounded like he was trying to get his voice to be as deep as Arthur's, and couldn't understand why it wasn't working! ;)

I'm trying to get my Halloween decorations up-really I am. Currently I have half of my lights up, but I still need to dig out a couple of boxes-I swear I had another set of lights for my bedroom, but I can't seem to find them...

Sunday was supposed to have been a decorating day, but it got thwarted a little. The Doctor suggested a new arrangement of furniture for better veiwing of my Halloween (and in a couple of months, Christmas) villages. I ended up spending the entire afternoon cleaning, rearranging, and polishing furniture. I think it's worth it though-Jerm came over Monday night and thought he had stepped into an alternative reality. "I was asleep before I came over...maybe I still am..." ;) He said that with the new arrangement, the living room looks less claustrophobic and it's alot easier to walk through the dining room to the kitchen now. I think I like it, too. When I first did it, I thought, 'oh, geez, what have I done?' but it grew on me, so now it's all good.

I ended up stopping in the middle of my rearranging frenzy to talk to my family in MN. My sister was picking up Boo from Grandma's, so I got to talk to all three. :) Boo was so excited to talk to me! She sang me two songs she had recently learned-the first was a song she learned in preschool...the second, however, was the Freddy Kruger song from the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. How the heck a four and a half year old knows all the words to that song is beyond me. ;) I tried to get her to sing the Oscar Mayer song (one of the little girls in that commercial remind me of Boo). I as I was trying to teach her the song, she kept singing, 'One, two, freddy's gonna get you...' and then said, "You sing your song and I'll sing my song." What a combination that was! I've given up for the time being, but I am determined to teach her that song when I go up there in December. LOL. :)

Don't forget! The Peacekeeper Wars are coming, the Peacekeeper Wars are coming!!!! :) :)

Comments