shower fun :) :)

D.W.Q.M.: "Oh, I could murder for a cup of tea." -Sarah Jane Smith

Okay, trying this post again...

Woo-hoo!! Persephone's bridal shower was a huge success!!! Thank you to everyone who were able attend-Perseph loved it!! I would also like to thank Clio and Kari, who both stuck around afterwards to help out with the cleaning up-you guys didn't have to do that, but it was very much appreciated! Thank you! :) :)

I won't go into details here, because I'm sure Perseph will be writing about it soon. ;) I am planning on turning the page that I had directions to the shower into a picture page taken at the shower. (eventually mine, and with permission, Karen's) I believe Jaya also mention something about posting pictures on her site at some point as well, so stay tuned!!

I have a couple of other things to talk about (like going to St. Cecilia's for the first time with Perseph!) but I'm going to save that for later. Just in case those of you who usually see me online during working hours are wondering, I didn't go into work today. This morning I wasn't feeling too well, but I got up and got dressed anyway to see if I would feel better. Well...let's just say I didn't and decided it would be better if I stayed home today and took it easy. (yeah, I know-unusual for me. I almost never miss work, and my coworkers tend to freak out when I do! Last time they were considering checking with the hospitals when I wasn't in by 10. They were kidding...I think. ;) ) Anyhoo, I'm feeling much better now, and will probably be into work tomorrow, although I still won't be online, because it's my day to go to storage. LOL. :)

Comments