It's a little sad, actually. ;)

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, Doctor, I could play all day in my green cathedral." -Harrison Chase (from The Seeds of Doom)

I started out with 20 lbs of potting soil. I only had to repot nine plants, plus a few break-offs. I only got to four of them...then I ran out of potting soil. Ok, I guess it didn't help that my aloe plant is now three aloe plants, but I was hoping to at least be able to repot my Poinsetta. *sigh At least my aloe, spider, jade, and avacado (yes, I did say avacado) plants are happliy living in bigger homes now. :)

As I was in the process of repotting my plants, I took a quick survey of the available window space for my them. I am running out of space fast. Sooo.....

What should Romana do?
Survey says...

A)Find a bigger place with bigger windows or a nice, indoor porch that's all windows
nice, but probably bit expensive for my budget right now

B)Bring several plants to work easier said than done! ;)

C)Throw out some of them NO WAY, MAN!

D)Finish rearranging bedroom to allow for another window to host some plants.
Finish? You mean I already started that? *heehee* ;)

E)Give some away most of my friends claim they don't have green thumbs.

F)Prove to Perseph that she really does have a green thumb and *beg* her to "adopt" a few plants. LOL-don't worry, Perseph-I'd never do that to you!! 0:-)

Hmmmmmm...well, the best be would be D, followed by B, I think. :) I'll figure something out! :)

Oh, and before I forget-I updated my front porch this weekend. Enjoy!!!

Comments