busy, busy, busy!! ;)

D.W.Q.M.: "No, impossible. I'm booked for the next three centuries." -the Fourth Doctor

It's happened to all of us at least one time or another-we get so busy, and have so much to do, that we just want to stop everything and do nothing for a while. For me, it also applies for blog posts!! I have in mind something I want to post, but then either I don't have time to post it, or I get to tired (lazy) to post or I come up with some other (and this one's for you Perseph!) 'circular reasoning' excuse for not posting. ;) I still have to finish posting about Marcon, and there was an article in my latest issue of Non-Sport Update that I wanted to comment on. There's so much that I want to write about, and I just don't get around to it!! :) Ah, well- que sera, sera! ;) (yes, I was watching AFI's 100 years, 100 songs tonight-and I loved it! )

House sitting is going well-Blue and I are getting along, and I'm finally getting used to her 'puppy dog eyes.' She doesn't have to get a biscuit every time she wags her tail! ;) I even took her for a walk-my first dog walk, believe it or not! ;)

I had a pretty busy weekend this past weekend-Karen, Kim and I got together to work on Perseph's wedding shower invites (we missed you, Jaya! You were there in spirit. :) )the morning I was supposed to start housesitting-we made pretty good time! I had to come back Sunday, though-our cable company is rewiring us and I found out that they want to drill new holes and there's a bookcase on the wall they want to drill the hole in! So I had to go home to try to make a little room for the cable guys. (improved quality? Yeah, right-it seems they are just trying to make the building look more aesthetically pleasing-we'll see if the quality of the picture improves.)

Hmmm...I really should repot my plants soon-my poor plants! Hopefully they'll survive just a little while longer...

*yawn* I'm starting to get a little sleepy-i'm sure there's more I wanted to say in this post, but I've forgotten! Can't think straight when you're tired. ;) (does this fall under the 'circular reasoning' category I mentioned earlier? LOL)

And now for something completely different-I've seen this episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force before! I didn't think I had seen enough yet to see one's I've seen before. No matter-I still think it's funny. ;) "You gotta study me, like a pupil! Like a pupil!!"

Comments