"Uh-oh, Baby 'Uigi Time!" part 2

D.W.Q.M.: "Didn't you find two angry men stuck to my car?" -the Third Doctor

Okay, as promised (awhile ago), the drawing I made to commemerate Perseph and Ro's triumph over Mario Kart! (with apologies to Nintendo and Persephone, for my lack of artistic skills ;) )



Perseph's Faves
Drivers: Toad, Baby Luigi
Car: Baby Luigi's green baby carriage, with the smiley face flower
Track: Daisy Cruiser

Ro's Faves
Drivers: Yoshi!!!! Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, King Boo
Car: Birdo's pink car, Wario's car, Boo's pipes
Track: DK Mountain, Dry Dry Desert


Now we are both working on breaking records-Perseph is aiming for perfect scores, but I'm not to that point yet. ;) I have managed to break one record though-beat Paul's score by a couple of seconds on the first track. Woo-hoo! ;)


Comments