Some Friday afternoon fun

D.W.Q.M.: "Oh, my giddy aunt!!" -the Second Doctor

BEWARE
Of the general state of giddiness in the Acquistions Department

(sign seen hanging in our department)

Example of a conversation heard this afternoon:

Mamaramna: "You mean that truck is already full? As in F-U-L-L!?"
Romana: "No, Mamaramna, as in E-M-P-T-Y."

Maybe you had to be there- but I sent Mamaramana into a fit of laughter when I gave my cheeky reply.

Once again, I find myself being quite naive, as I didn't get a joke that was going around this morning until later in the afternoon...ok, maybe it wasn't really a joke... but it involves biscuits and pickles, so I'll leave it at that....
;) 0:-)

To celebrate my not-so-innocent-innocence, I thought I'd post this quiz for some Friday afternoon fun:

Season = Spring
You're Most Like The Season Spring ...

Fresh faced, with a young outlook on life - you
smile at the world and expect it to smile back
at you. You're mostly a bubbly, fun - innocent
person. Described as cute possibly. However,
you're a little naive about things and tend to
be a little too trustworthy.
As the first season, It Makes you the youngest -
and so most immature - but people are inclined
to look out for and protect you.

Well done... You're the most fun of the seasons :)


?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Enjoy!!!! :)

Comments