yes, i am a scifi geek...

D.W.Q.M.: Sgt. Benton: "What are we going to do now?"
the Second Doctor: "Keep it confused, feed it with useless information. I wonder if I have a television set handy?"


You know you've been watching too much Stargate when:

-you see a circular pattern on the ground and expect the rings to activate...

-you're knowledge of Ancient Egyptian mythology is limited to the number of system lords that SG-1 has encountered.

-you start giggling uncontrolably everytime you hear the word 'indeed'.

-you know how to pronounce Goa'uld, To'kra, Teal'c, and Daniel Jackson correctly...

-...you know exactly what I'm refering to when I said 'Daniel Jackson'. ;)

-you're at the IHOP, hear 'O'Neill party of 2', see a man get up with an U.S. Airforce cap, and resist the urge to run up to him and say, 'Hey! Shouldn't you be saving the planet?'


Heh. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go "unlock the gate." Obsessed? Me? Naahhhhh.... ;) :-D

Comments