Hey, Bulldog!!!

D.W.Q.M.: The Fourth Doctor: "K9, why don't you bark sometimes?"
K9: "I'm not programmed to bark, Master."

*heheh* I watched 'Yellow Submarine' this weekend, first time in ages-I forgot just how trippy it is. I think you might need to be high on something to fully understand it, but that's just MHO. ;)

First of all: HAPPY MARDIS GRAS!! Woo! Fat Tuesday! Today they had free food at Thwing from Fat Fish Blue Mmmm....Cajun foood.......... Much better than my lunch of leftover macaroni. ;) They also had Cajun music, and were giving away beads. I already had some of my own to wear (and no, I did not earn them-get your mind out of that gutter!!! ;) ) I met up with my friend Sharon, and we had fun. We got there a little late and missed out on the red beans and rice, and of course, the dessert. I enjoyed the battered catfish and the gumbo though. :)

In other news-for those of you who don't already know-my sister got a puppy dog!!! :) She had been saying for a while that when she got a house, she wanted a dog, so they finally got one! He's a basset hound, and his name is...get this... Brutus Valentino. :-D Brutus was my sister's idea-she wanted a strong-sounding name for her dog. The Valentino was June's idea-if you turn the pup over to rub his belly, he has this white patch of fur that's heart shaped. :) Awwww.... According to my Mom, Boo calls him Bruno (my Mom likes that better than Brutus, LOL) According to Boo, he pees all over the floor. *heehee* My sister must love that. Good luck training him! :) Al says they took a picture of her and Brutus, and she's planning on sending it to me. I'll post it when I get it...hopefully she'll send it within the next month-she better! I also need the ground breaking pics from the house so I can start on the scrapbook I'm putting together for her. :)

Coming soon: Major scarf update!!! :)

Only 93 days until Marcon-Woo!!! :) :) :) :)

Comments