why do I always find out about these things just before it's too late? ;)

D.W.Q.M.:: " I shall miss them. Yes, I shall miss them. Silly old fusspots." -the First Doctor

I just found out, after reading Wil Wheaton's blog, that Wizards of the Coast will be closing all of their retail stores-including their affiliates, the Game Keeper stores. (see this article). Apparently they want to concentrate more on their core business of game design. (Magic: the Gathering, Dungeons& Dragons, etc.) Wizards is one of the only stores I know of that carries Settler's of Cataan and Killer Bunnies. Apparently there are some pretty good sales going on, so if you are a fan of these games, need some expansion sets, or just want to try a few new games, now would be the time to go game shopping!!!

Hmmm...perhaps a trip to Great Northern and/or Great Lakes Mall (both known locations of Game Keeper stores in the Cleveland area) should be in the works? Dang-it, where's my tax refund?!?! LOL!!!!! ;)

Comments