I'm still here!!

D.W.Q.M.: Barbara Wright: "What's that awful noise?"
The First Doctor: "I beg your pardon... 'Awful noise'? A good way to talk about my singing!"
Barbara: "No, Doctor, not that awful noise -- the other one!"


Hi all! I'm sorry my writing has been so sparce this week-at lunch I've been either been reading, knitting, or taking a nap (sometimes all three) and I've also been fighting a cold this week, so I haven't felt much like staring at a computer screen more than I have too....of course, I've still been playing lots of Mario Kart.... ;) LOL Now, if only my voice will return to normal-I sound like I'm trying out for a role that Katherine Hepburn had....or the part of Captain Janeway... Just my luck-yesterday, when my voice was at it's worst, I had to call our vendor! Ususally she responds with email...go figure. ;)

Hopefully this cold will scram, and I'll be back to normal...what ever normal is... ;) *heehee*

Shout goes out for Persephone-she's taking the LSAT tomorrow. Good luck, Perseph!!!! :)

Comments