Woo-hoo!

D.W.Q.M.: "I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow." -the Third Doctor

THANK YOU, PAUL!!! He fixed my modem problem!! I'm online at home again! Well, at least for now, until the next problem. LOL, look at me, I'm sounding like, as Col. O'Neill put it, 'Mr. Glass-is-half-empty.' ;) Nah, it'll be alright, if the same problem should arrise, Paul showed me what to do. When Arthur asked what he did, Paul said he did the software equivalent of 'taking the screw out and putting it back in.' For those unfamiliar with the story behind that statement, when Paul's vcr was acting up, Jer looked at the vcr, took out one screw, then put it back in, and it worked!!! :)

Now, if only we could solve the mystery of the disappearance of my Network Neighborhood icon from my desktop.... :-D

This is Romanadvoratrelundar checking in from home! Yay!

Comments