Lazybones

D.W.Q.M.: "I often think dimensional transcendentalism is preposterous, but it works." -the Fourth Doctor

I'm sorry I haven't written anything lately-I've been too lazy at home and during my lunch hour to write! My Halloween decos are finally up, and I even have a new building for my Spooky Town village! woo-hoo! It turns out that my sister is starting a Halloween village-she's collecting Spooky Town houses, too. I didn't know where she was getting them, but when I talked to her, she started describing a building that I had in my collection! Ah, yes, she is truly my sister. :-D We're both really excited, and it'll be really cool to see how she sets hers up! (hmmm...better tell her to take a picture) There's a section in the Spooky Town home page where people send in pics of their set ups-boy, they can be really fancy!! Maybe I should look into getting accesorries (like people, trees, pumpkins, etc) rather than houses, to make my display more interesting.... ;)

I called my sister while I was on break yesterday so that I could get her new address so I could send my nephew a birthday card. She answers the phone and says, 'Wait just a sec' then calls out at the top of her lungs, 'Hey! Guess what!! Auntie Ella is on the phone!' Then I hear the delighted (and very loud!) squeal from my niece (who will be 4 in January), 'YAY! I LOVE YOU AUNTIE ELLA!!!' She was so loud that my coworker sitting next to me could hear her! She totally made my morning. :-D I can't wait to see her at Christmas!!!

Time for a webpage update: It's coming along, but coming along slowly. I was hoping to at least have my 'virtual front porch' page up, but I still need to get some pics for it. Since I don't have a front porch of my own to decorate for the holidays/ seasons, I decided to create a virtual one. ;) I'm also having a little trouble formatting the text on what will be my new index page. The good news is I figured out how to make a table for my trading cards that I would like to trade!!! :) Part of the reason why this is so slow going (besides working on it after midnight, when the html code starts to spin on the page and make me dizzy.. ;) ) is I am being extremely stubborn and not asking for help, because I would like to try to figure it out for myself....so far anyway. LOL To my html friends-don't be suprised if I ask you for help soon...but then again, don't be suprised if I don't! *heehee*

Ah, my lunch hour is up. Tonight I'm hoping to carve pumpkins with Persephone and roast the seeds! Mmmm...pumpkin seeds... ;) Ah, I love this time of year!!!

Comments