so much to do, so little time...

D.W.Q.M.: "Why is a mouse when it spins?" -the Fourth Doctor

....nah, I'm just lazy. ;) A few thoughts for this week:

-I'm up 3 pounds from last week. d@$#%! At least I'm still under a certain weight 'X', but if I'm not careful, I may go over that. I've managed to stay under 'X' for 2 months now, which I'm very happy about. However, the Easter candy needs to disappear soon (and not by way of my mouth), and I have to start exercising regularly again. I went for a walk Sunday after I got home from Pittsburgh (God, the weather was gorgeous!!) and Tuesday, but I'm not walking nearly enough, and I need to get back into a regular exercising routine. My friend Mongo lent me VNV Nation's latest cd-I'm excited-new cds are great to listen to on walks!! ;)

-Eventually I'll report my Open that Box! day results. I wanted to do a scan of all the chase cards I found-they all fit nicely into a 9-card pocket page. ;)

-Hmm...other things I need to write about: the Pittsburgh hockey trip/babysitting experience. I had alot of fun! Yikes, I really need to update Ro Knits, too.

-Speaking of updates, I've really neglected my
Travel Dog page. Poor Krismutt-he poses for all these pictures, and I don't get them up!! Recently, though-I haven't had much time to do stories of his travels-I only manage to take a few pictures of him. So I've been thinking about creating a special section-this one, rather than have stories, will have a couple of pictures of the different places he's been to. I have a couple of cute pics of him at the hotels in Pittsburgh and Dayton, and of him watching the Ice Hawks play in Cincinatti. I also need to take a family picture-I now have 4 Krismutts (3 adults and one baby) *hee*

28 days until
Marcon 42!!
63 days until my vacation!!!

Woo!

Comments