LAFF it up! ;)

D.W.Q.M.: "Carrot juice, carrot juice, carrot juice..." -the Sixth Doctor

Okay, been slacking with the LAFF plan updates-that's for sure! I really need to start focusing again-I feel I've gotten off track-at least with the exercising part. The weather hasn't been all that great for walking-but I've completely stopped working out at home. I really need to do that again. Since I haven't used my weights in such a long time, I'm going to have to be careful and ease back into it. It's no fun walking around with sore arms! I'm hoping the weather will start to get nice again-since walking is my favorite form of exercise. :) Also, with the warming weather (hopefully it'll stay that way for awhile), means more disc golf!

I don't know how I've managed it, but I've actually still been loosing weight-not a whole lot, but I was down 2 pounds from last week! So I've either A-successfully changed my diet, B-been really lucky, or C-a little bit of both. ;)

*yawn* Yikes, I'm getting kinda sleepy-better head off to bed. Tomorrow's open that box day!!! Yay! ;)

Comments