"Mummy...? Are you my mummy? (or, little Whovians in training)

D.W.Q.M.: "No mummies here. Nobody here but us chickens...Well, this chicken." -the Ninth Doctor

My sister celebrated her birthday on Saturday. I called her early that morning, and started to leave a long message on their answering machine when someone picked up and a tiny voice declared,
"Auntie, you're silly!!"

*heehee* I chatted with Boo for a while, then she brought the phone into the bedroom where Ally was resting with Mellon. Ha! I woke her up! Actually, she was glad I called, 'cause she had the cutest little story to tell me.

She was watching Friday's episode of Doctor Who, the Empty Child, with Mellon sitting on her belly. Well, as they were watching the part where all the zombies start repeating 'Mum-my' at the end of the episode, when Mellon started rocking back and for and repeating 'Mom-my, mom-my' in the same sing-song fashion. She was so cute!! I started to laugh. I had that picture in my head all day. LOL.

So, we have Maddy imitating Autons and Mellon imitating gas-masked zombies.

*sniff* I am so proud. ;)
:-D

Comments