ahh, little ones-how we have corrupted you. ;)

D.W.Q.M.: "Female? Ah, you have a primary and secondary reproductive system. It is an inefficient system, you should change it." -Linx, (from the Third Doctor story, the Time Warrior)

Well, as long as there is new Doctor Who airing either here or in the U.K., I'm guaranteed at least one new post every week-sometimes more. *hee*

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I made my usual calls up north, and as always, they turned into the most interesting conversations. ;) This year's topic? Doctor Who. ;)

My Mom, Ally, Shan and I all agree we need to have a Doctor Who marathon while I'm there-problem is, we've been saying that for about 3 years now-it hasn't quite happened yet. (we've tried, though-one or two episodes here and there-but we are talking about hours long, with lots of junk food!) LOL. So this summer will mark our
7th attempt (one for each time I visit in the summer and at Christmas) The big question is-wide screen tv, or big, comfy couch that fits more than 7 comfortably? I dunno about the rest-but I vote for the couch! ;) (besides, bigger couch will be better to hide behind. ;) )

So for Mother's Day, I made a Doctor Who cd for both Ally and Shan-it has the theme, some remixes of the theme, and a few silly songs. Ally's been listening to it ever since she got it. Apparently, when Shan opened hers, Sum saw it and screamed (an excited scream, not a horrified scream. :p) Shan says that she'll be watching Doctor Who after Sum has supposedly gone to bed, but as soon as the theme music starts to play, she'll her Sum yell, 'Hey! Are you watching Doctor Who?!?!' Ally says that Boo will sometimes ask if Doctor Who is on, cause she wants to watch it now! Remember after Christmas I was writing about Maddy imitating Autons? Shan says that Maddy proudly remembers 'staying up late with mommy and auntie ella watching doctor who'. :) I wonder what Mellon will remember in another few years.

Ah, the tradition of watching Doctor Who with family and friends still lives on. ;)

Comments