Doctor Who thoughts

D.W.Q.M.: "I sometimes think those mutated misfits will terrorize the universe for the rest of time." -the Fifth Doctor

Upcoming episode:
6. Dalek

I don't really have any news to report, although SciFiDaily has an interesting
post about David Tennant wanting to be the first Time Lord to wear a kilt, and he wants to be able to use his Scottish accent to the fullest. Don't know if it's true or not, but it still makes an interesting read! :)

Ahhh, the Daleks-my favorite Doctor Who villians! I want one of those little remote controlled talking daleks! So does Jerm-we could race them up and down the sidewalk. LOL. ;)

I have to admit it-when I was young, these guys used to give me nightmares. I used to have dreams that Daleks and Cybermen were invading my neighborhood-sometimes at the same time! *shudder* If you think about it, though-they are only a danger to you if you're directly in their path-I mean, really-they move rather slow, and only have one eyepiece (which if you destroy, they blow up: "Vision impaired..I cannot see!" ;) ) You can also confuse them to death. I love watching them get confused and just break down and explode. "Loosing control! Loosing c-con-troll..aahhhhhh" *BANG!*

They've upgraded over the years-when first encountered in the William Hartnell era, they had what looked like a plunger attached to them and they really disliked stairs. By Sylvester McCoy's era, they could levitate up the stairs (much to the dismay of the trapped 7th Doctor) Now I hear that the plungers have been replaced and not only can they fly, but they can shoot from the air! Sweeeeeet. :)

Comments