Doctor Who news

D.W.Q.M.: "Do you mind not farting while I'm trying to save the world?" -the Ninth Doctor.

hahahahahahah... Ok, most of this is really just old news...been around for a while (like a week or two), and I'm just now getting to writing about it...

Upcoming episode
5. World War Three

It's official! David Tennant will become the 10th Doctor for the second season of the new series. Billie Piper will return as Rose Tyler. For Harry Potter/non-Doctor Who fans, David Tennant will be Barty Crouch, Jr. in the 4th Harry Potter movie.

It's been confirmed-starting this Sunday, BBC7 will be airing the six-part adventure, The Ghosts of N-Space. Yay!

Again, I ask: "When is the new Doctor Who coming to the USA?"
*sigh*

I was reading about the new series dvds-they are not planning on releasing them in the US until the series is shown here. Unfortunately for us, that makes sense. :p I seriously need to get a dvd player that can play all regions. ;) LOL.

That's all for now-I'm sleepy, so I'm going to bed! :)

Comments