YAY!!!!!

Bridesmaid's dress: xxx dollars
Hair: xx dollars
Makeup: xx dollars
Shoes: xx dollars
Spilling wine on your dress while dancing the conga at your best friend's wedding: priceless ;) *heeheee*

Congrats to P^2-they are now married!!!!! The wedding was so much fun, and Perseph looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress! Paul cracked me up-while I was coming down the isle, he started flashing '8 to 5' with his hands (marching band people will get the joke :) ) and then while we were all processing out, he did a Monty Python and went out doing Silly Walks. LOL.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while-I've been busy helping Perseph prepare for her wedding-I even did a few guest blogging posts for her to help keep people updated. :) I spent most of the last two weeks at Perseph's, so I haven't had much time to do any updating of my own, or reading other blogs. I was a bit tired, but IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! :)

YAY, Persephone and Paul!!!

Comments