Monday night football...

D.W.Q.M.: "You know, I am so constantly outwitting the opposition, I tend to forget the delight and satisfaction of the arts... the gentle art of fisticuffs." -the First Doctor

Packers: 24
Panthers: 14


YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:58...8:59....9:00. Packers first game in the regular season. Ahhhhh...football season has now begun.

"When I was younger, I wanted to be called 'Gator'." -Brett Favre

I LOVE FOOTBALL

Browns fans had their day yesterday-today it was the Packers!

I LOVE FOOTBALL

"He's slippery" -Panther's Fields, in reference to Ahman Green.

You would never guess that I was a scifi geek if you ever caught me watching football...unless you caught me in the middle of shouting, 'What the FReLl?!?!' at the refs. ;)

I LOVE FOOTBALL

'FAVRE'S BACKUP'-as seen on a tanker stationed in Kuwait. Sweet.

It was an awesome game to watch-the Packers managed to keep both Carolina's offense and defense confused most of the time-cool. The Doctor mentioned that he should have gone to bed earlier, but I would probably keep him up with all the yelling and screaming, so he might as well stay up and watch. Football is the one sport we can watch where he actually roots for the same team I do. (it's also the only non-Minnesotan team I root for ;) ) I asked him if the Browns ever played the Packers, which team he would root for-he somehow managed to successfully dodge that question. LOL-parents. *shaking head*

Speaking of parents, at halftime they did a really nice piece about the last Monday night football game in Oakland-Favre's father had passed away the day before, and even though the team would have understood if Favre didn't play that night, he came into the locker room and said, 'I've got your backs.' He didn't want to let his team down, and he knew it was what his father would have wanted. "Whatever he throws, we're gonna catch it-no matter what." What a game that was, too!!!

Ahhh...football season has begun, and the Pack are off to a great start-yay!!!

...have I mentioned that I love football? ;) *heehee*

Comments