Rain, rain, go away....?

D.W.Q.M.:  "Who am I to fear the thunder, you superstitious dark dodging decadent?" -Hector (from The Mythmakers)
 
The rain today prevented us from performing at Mt. Carmel tonight.  We waited around for about an hour, but then they told us that we didn't have to stay.   We heard from one of the band members who checked the radar before he left that there were no signs of it actually stopping for a long while.   Oh, well-so far the procession is still on for tomorrow!
 
That's okay-now I have time to get caught up on my scifi viewing.  I'm already caught up on Stargate (not hard, considering there's only been one episode for the new season so far)  LOL.  ;)  And I saw the promo for the Farscape mini in October.  It was frellin' awesome!!!!!  Woo!
 
Blogger added some new text editing features.  I may have to experiment with them sometime...  I'm not to sure about this though-my last entry I composed in Notebook, but had to re-format it when I pasted it into Blogger.  It got rid of all of my spaces!!  I never had that problem before...*sigh*
 
Well, time for Stargate:Atlantis!!  :)  The VCR calls....

Comments