i'm back!

D.W.Q.M.: "Are you coming or going? Or going or coming?" -the Fourth Doctor

I'm back from Minnesota!!! I had a wonderful time. :) As always, it was hard coming back-this time particularly so-in part because I felt so overwhelmed when I got home-I had alot of phone messages, plus a couple of letters reminding me of things that I thought I took care of before I left, but I guess I didn't. Uff-da! To top it off, my avacado plant isn't doing so well, and my aloes are looking a little bit under the weather. *sigh* I knew I should have waited to repot them! Hopefully I can figure out what's wrong with both of them, so they will be as good as new. Anyhoo, Perseph's brother picked me up at the bus station Sunday afternoon (Thanks again, Adam!!!!)-after I went through my mail, messages, and made a couple of phone calls, I jumped into the shower, then took a nap. I try to sleep on the bus, but it's usually a restless sleep, so I'm a little tired after the trip. ;)

I actually managed to write in my journal several times during my trip, so that should make posting about it easier. ;) Now all I have to do is find the time! *heehee* July through the beginning of September look to be pretty busy. A few teasers for the MN entries:

-Bruno the dog (uh, I mean Brutis. Aaach! I wish they had never told me that Boo used to call him Bruno.)
-Stillwater
-Minnehaha Falls
-Roadside Biffies
-Beer at Walmart (heeeey, I didn't know they sold beer at Walmart!)
-Adventures in Fireworks (or, We came to Wisconsin and we're not leaving until we get some "real" fireworks!)

A couple announcements before I go:

If you loved Lino and Generation Cross, then you should check out Lino's new website, LinoAtLarge. Since GenCross ended this past May, Lino decided to start a new website for his dedicated fans. ;) I will probably be updating my link to his site sometime soon. :)

Also, a big CONGRATULATIONS! to my friends Jesse and Tina! Their new daughter finally arrived on July 1st! Welcome, 'Lil K! :) :) Mommy and baby are doing fine. I've seen pictures-she's soo cute!!! :) :)

Comments