Random Thoughts-the Lunchtime Blogging Edition ;)

D.W.Q.M.: the First Doctor: "What do you think of that, now, eh? A Viking helmet."
Steven: "Maybe."
First Doctor: "What do you mean, 'maybe'? What do you think it is, a space helmet for a cow?"


(this post was totally inspired by Persephone-I hope she doesn't mind!)

If Persephone is the Slacker Queen, then I must be the Slacker Princess (queen in training)
Good luck with your law school applications, Perseph! You rock! You have a good excuse for your slackiness. Me? I'm just plain lazy. ;)

I seriously need to update my main site-my front porch is still in winter, and it's spring! (well, technically it's spring) Plus, I was hoping to have added much more to my main site by now...oh, well-I still think I am quite new to this whole 'website' thingy. (*heehee* Don't they call that 'circular reasoning?') ;)

Speaking of site updates...my travel dog page also needs some serious updating-I still need to put up Christmas and New Years...the sad thing is, New Years might come before Christmas! Not to mention that there are some more potential travel dog stories in the works...

Hey, I really am number 9 in that Yahoo search (see comments from previous entry.) Way cool!

speaking of random thoughts-up for grabs this month in the Generation Cross liquidation contest : the infamous Lino Smoking Jacket plus Pipe!! Woo-hoo!!

I swear I will have another scarf update before the thing is actually done. I even have the picture scanned (although by now it's at least a foot longer...) Here's to having it finished before Marcon!

OMG! I'm supposed to be meeting my friend for lunch!!! Gotta run! Ciao, baby!

...what a slacker -I didn't even publish this until after lunch...LOL 0:-)

Comments