Marshmellowy goodness, and a Happy Easter to you!!

D.W.Q.M.: "The concept is simply staggering. Pointless, but staggering." -the Fourth Doctor

Ah, it is a very quiet Good Friday afternoon, as most of my coworkers have taken the day off. Tonight I am going to play in the Good Friday procession at St. Rocco's for Italian band-the weather is looking good, so lets keep our fingers crossed! :)

Since I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to post again before Easter, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

So how many of us get Peeps in our Easter baskets? I have. For those of you who love Peeps and need a good laugh, and for those of you who can't stand Peeps but need a good laugh anyway, here are a few links for you to enjoy.

The first two I had seen before, but couldn't remember the addys for, so I was excited when I found them on Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog.

Here we have Peeps doing research.

Here we have Peeps being researched.

...and just as you are starting to think that some people have way too much time on their hands, For all of my fellow Lord of the Rings fans (and non-fans! you might get a kick out of this too!) I give you:
The Fellowship of the Peep! (Special thanks to my friend Tamara for sending me this link!)

Have a good weekend everybody!!!!!

Comments