Baby(ies) to Be!

D.W.Q.M.: "EUREKA!" -the Third Doctor

note: this quote may be used several more times-it's perfect for baby and baby-on-the-way announcements. ;)

I would like to send out a big Congratulations! to my friend Sharon, and her husband Chris-they are going to be the proud parents of TWINS this coming October! Yay!!! The funny thing is, she told us about it just before I was planning on writing about how almost everyone I know is either getting married, having a baby, or buying a house, in one of my random thoughts post. She proved the point! ;) LOL.

Speaking of babies to be, I'm still waiting "patiently" for word from my friends Sarah and Matt about the arrival of Peanut! ;) Apparently Jerm and Perseph have a pool going on, but I think both of their guesses have already passed. I'm going to start a pool of my own: Will Peanut be a boy, or a girl? I'm going to say "girl" no particular reason-after all, I have a 50/50 chance of being right!! (100% chance if I just say they are going to have a baby-but that's Jerm's answer ;) ). Since today is an even day, and I started this pool today, I am going to say "girl." So there! :)

Comments