The Baby Formally Known as Peanut!

D.W.Q.M.: "EUREKA!" -the Third Doctor

Congratulations!! to my friend Sarah and her husband Matt, on the arrival of their new son, Lucas Robert, aka, "Flash". ;) (*heehee* "Flash Leight"-cute!!) Lucas was born on Tuesday, April 27th, and he is just the cutest little thing!!!!! All 7lbs, 13oz and 20.75 inches of him! *heehee* ;) It was so cool following Sarah's journal through her pregnancy-I look forward to reading more about how the little one is adjusting to life outside the womb. :)

Well, I, too lost in the pool. I said Peanut was going to be a girl. What I should have said was if Peanut was born on an even day: girl; Odd day: boy. I would have been right!! (Unless, of course, Lucas decided to wait an extra day-then I would have been wrong again.) LOL.

One down, three more to go! (Well, 4-if you are counting number of babies, instead of the number of expectant mothers. ;) )

Comments