Yay!

D.W.Q.M.: "Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species...They're indomitable! Indomitable!" -the Fourth Doctor

My mom called me today to tell me that my cousin Janey just had a baby girl!! Yay!! :) A^2 is Janey's second child. My Uncle Johnny is really excited-he told my mom that buying baby clothes for girls is more fun than boys. (sorry, guys. ;) ) She also said that now he's caught up with my Aunt Pat-they each have the same number of grandchildren now. (apparently my cousin Robin's step daughters don't count in this contest-my mom thinks it's because they are so old- [they are between my sister and me] she thinks that Kyle and T count for her.) I asked my mom if she was feeling like she was getting behind in the grandchildren race, and if so...she better start talkin' to my sister!!! ;) Yay! Another January birthday for my family!! :) Another girl!!! Hmmm...I should really start to work on my family tree again...

Congrats, Janey!!

Comments