Afternoon break...

D.W.Q.M.: "My memory is getting poor. 300 years ago I would have recognized this like a shot." - the Fourth Doctor

Hey, just because I'm getting older, doesn't mean I still can't have a fantasy or two tucked away, right? ;)


You are going to Marry orlando Bloom. He will
always treat you right and is very romantic. He
will do anything for you. He is very polite and
has deep brown eyes and is very good looking
(which is another plus!). He can make anythind
cheesy look really good (like sliding down
stairs on a shield shooting arrows or wearing
pointy ears for example). Congrats!!


Which male celebrity are you going to marry? (10 results that have pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

*heehee* Just taking a short break from the seemingly neverending, ever-growing pile of books that need to be received. I really was joking when i told my supervisor he'd probably have to hide the box cutters. ;) Things are pretty crazy here at work-for six months we were lucky if we'd get 150 books a week. And now...? While on vacation, over six hundred arrived. Last week another 700+, and this week, over 500!!! Yikes! Guess we have our work cut out for us. As we have been told several times the past week: job security!

I still have 2 entries in mind from my trip to Minnesota-just haven't had the time to sort and type out what I want to say...hmmm....my writing muse must be on vacation. LOL ;)

Comments