I'm back!

D.W.Q.M.: "Are you coming or going? Or going or coming?" -the Fourth Doctor

Ah-ha! Well, I made it back in one piece. Yay! :) :) I had a great time-it was so good to see everybody. Things are crazy at work though-while I was away, over 500 approval books arrived and are now waiting to be unpacked down in the mail room. 21 boxes, and only one was a small box. ;) Oh, well-at least I won't be bored and searching for things to do. Since I have a long weekend ahead of me, if I'm not using it to recover from my vacation (in other words, sleep!) I will try to post about my trip up north-got a lot of great pics-including some Krismutt pics for his page. *heehee* The only bummer is my camera fell apart the last day I was there, and I think I need to send it away to have it fixed. :p

Oh, and speaking of near-future blog entries, my apologies to Jerm, who has already heard most of my stories, since he picked me up from the airport Monday night. (Thank you, Jerm!) I didn't give him much of a chance to speak, which usually happens when I return from Minnesota, as P^2 can certainly attest to. ;) He did comment about my accent, though. He said he noticed it when he met me at the baggage claim, although it started to fade as the night wore on. I didn't even notice... Oh, well-every once in a while, my 'Minnesota accent' still comes out when I say certain words. Yah, you betcha it does! ;)

Happy New Year, everybody!!!!

Comments