i'm a busy beaver!

D.W.Q.M.: "Sorry, must dash." -the Fifth Doctor

Tacos Mariachi
(To the tune of "Mexican Hat Dance")

Ta-co, Ta-co, Ta-co
It's taco night time tonight
Ta-co, Ta-co, Ta-co
It's starting to feel just right

I just want to eat all of those tacos
They make me feel good, oh those tacos
From my hat and right down to my sock-o's
I just want to eat all of them up

Ole,
Jerm
(taco email submitted by Jerm last week)

Yeah, I know, this is late-I didn't have time to post this last week, and since we had to move taco night to Friday this week, I thought I would post it now. We've all been so busy, that we couldn't get together on Wednesday or Thursday! (our normal taco rescheduled night). As Jerm said in today's email: "Whoa, tacos on Friday. That's got be against some sort of law, or maybe it's just a flaw in the matrix." ;)

Yup, I've been pretty busy-and will be even more so with next week being the Feast of the Assumption and all. I promised Persephone that I would post when Italian band would be performing at the Feast-no matter how busy I am, I will post that before the 14th, so all interested parties can stop by if they have the chance! :) (the festival at Holy Rosary runs from the 14th-17th.) Anyho, I just wanted to check in and say 'Hi!'

scarf update: 271/830 rows. (at 259, the scarf measured 3ft!)

Comments