Eureka!

D.W.Q.M.:"What do you think of my new face, by the way? Hmmm. I wasn't too sure of it myself to begin with, but it sort of grows on you." -The Third Doctor

Woo-hoo! I changed my template!! Successfully!! Yay! Special thanks to both Jaya and Persephone for answering my questions!

I survived both the blackout and the Feast. And coming soon to a blog near you: the Feast of the Assumption! ;) There was so much that went on that I want to share with you that i'm probably going to have to break it down and talk about each day seperately. Each day was completely different, and I had a great time! I also want to take the time now to thank all of my friends and coworkers who were able to come during the Feast to watch the Italian band-THANK YOU! :) :) (and i'll probably be thanking you again..) ;)

Comments