Taco Night...

So, taco night just ended a few hours ago. I had the crunchy/chewy/sweet'n'sour gordita/chalupa/burritto. It was really good, but of course, Jeremy made fun of me. thanks again to Paul and Brigitte for bringing the tacos! While we ate, we watched some tv. I'm really starting to like Spongebob Squarepants. Squidward is my favorite character because we both play clarinet. Jeremy made fun of me when I told everyone that. After tacos we played some Killer Bunnies, a game, by the way, that Jeremy was very reluctant to play, but I think he enjoys, even though he makes fun of me for liking it. I was doing really well, I had tons of carrots and bunnies, but in the end, my stuffed Snoopy won, since the game really is kinda of random like that. Jeremy made fun of me for losing. Moving on from Killer Bunnies, we played some Sorry. Brigitte pulled out a winin that one, even though I was really close. Paul came in a close third, and Jeremy never got any guys out of start. But even so, he made fun of me for not winning. Then we decided to play some Settlers. I got to go first, but my postioning turned out to be bad, since Jeremy tried to block me wherever I went. He says it's strategy, but I know he's just being mean. He also kept going on about the wood he got for his sheep. What a pervert. Anyway, I won, but Jeremy kept making fun of me up to the end. When I pointed out tath he lost so bad that he actually had fewer roads than when he started, he blamed it on me. Oh, and I don't have dimples. Once he left, Paul, Brigie and I played marathon Dr. Mario. I stayed awake, just so Jeremy couldn't make fun of me. What a jerk.
Well, I guess it's time for bed. Good night!
-posted by Romana1 @4:56AM

(taco email, "an excerpt from Ella's blog tomorrow morning", submitted by Jerm)

*heehee* For those of you sayin' 'what the heck?' the four of us get together for taco night every week (just a side note-usually it's Wednesday, but since I had Italian band rehersal the past 2 Wednesdays, we moved taco night to Thursday.) So, what usually happens is I send an email out in the morning, and Jerm usually replies with a funny email pertaining to taco night in some way. Since I just started my blog this week, and he's convinced I'm going to use it to complain about him teasing me, he decided to dedicate this week's taco email to that. And, to show him I am a good sport, I decided to post it! :) For the record though, we didnt play Sorry, 'cause we added an extra game of Killer Bunnies, and although we did not play Dr. Mario, I was playing Super Monkey Ball 2 earlier, and I finally finished that last level! "Ei-Ei-Poo!" ;)

Comments