I say now, what have you got there?

D.W.Q.M.: "There's no point in being grownup if you can't be childish sometimes." -the Fourth Doctor
*heehee* how old am i again? ;)

Ah, possibly my most favorite line in all of Doctor Who-and how well it applies to me! :-D As I was packing last night, I was thinking about how amused the check-in people would be if they ever chose me as one of their "random" full search checks. If they were ever to thoroughly go through my carry-on bag, this is what they would find in my single-young-woman-with-no-children bag:

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
-a Gameboy Advance, complete with several games
-a copy of the latest issue of Non-Sport Update (info and price guide for non-sport trading cards)
-a copy of a fairly recent Scyre magazine (yet another info and price guide...for CCG cards like Magic, Pokemon, etc.)
-a playable deck of Magic cards (guilty as charged, here-I like playing it, but it's hard for me to find people who do-I always bring my deck with me though...just in case ;) )
-copies of the latest Astronomy and Sky and Telescope (hey, I can still pretend to be an adult. LOL)
...too bad I don't have the latest copy of Nintendo Power-that would rock! ;)

Ah, to always be young at heart!!! (not that i'm that old!) Well, I'm already for vacation! Woo-hoo!!!
I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!!!

Comments